ACCESS TO DATA AS KEY FOR SUSTAINABLE TRAVELLER INFORMATION SERVICES
Martin Boehm, AustriaTech, Vienna, A
Based on the development and operation of the Austrian National Access Point (www.mobilitydata.gv.at), insights will be given on the following topics:
- the delegated regulations of the ITS Directive and what is required to be fulfilled by the Member States,
- functionalities and data sets available at the Austrian National Access Point,
- process of addressing stakeholder and supporting them to correlate to the requirements set in the Delegated Regulations (e.g. how to follow standards),
- The Austrian National Acceepoint as part of the European wide initiative on coordinative processes within National Access Points (NAPCORE),
- outlook to further developments based on the revision of the ITS Directive.